Description: I started making these Home Decor Blocks for Family and Friends, and it just grew from there! They look great in a home, office etc. You can use names, sayings or just a favorite word. Blissful Blocks are made by me for you!
Products:
* 3, 4 or 5 inch blocks
* Choose What Color Blocks
* Choose Color/Colors of Scrapbook Paper
* Lower Case, Upper Case Letters or Both
* $4.00 a Block
* $5.00 Shipping
* Email me and tell me what you'd like: krissybear32@hotmail.com
Sunday, March 27, 2011
For His Man Cave!!!....
I made this one for a friend who LOVES the Giants, and that is an understatement! He was the one who helped cut wood for me when I first started, so I wanted to give him something to say thank you! He is going to put it in his man cave!
Check out my Etsy site to order some more or contact me and I can personalize one for you!...
No comments:
Post a Comment